In order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for reading, learning and other Library activities, the Kagadi Institute of Science and Technology Library require all Students and Visitors to comply with the following General Rules and Regulations
- Treat others with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Always carry your Institute ID card as you need it to access the Library and its resources. Don’t lend it to anyone.
- Keep your belongings with you at all times. You are responsible for keeping them safe.
- Choose the appropriate zone for your studies. You will be asked to move or leave if your behaviour disturbs others.
- Always log out when you leave a PC. Never share your password with anyone else.
- Don’t view, send or download anything offensive.
- Don’t move the library furniture
Please also be aware of the following;
- The Library is not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged on Library premises.
- Library staff reserves the right to inspect bags or other personal property when visitors enter or leave the Library.
- Clothing and shoes must be worn in the Library.
- Some items in the Library cannot be copied because of copyright laws, poor condition, or donor restriction.
If you break any of these rules, action may be taken against you under the Student Code of Conduct.